Winchester City Park
I do a lot of out of town travel and had a couple hours to kill so I decided to check this course out. Wow, some of the baskets looked like they had been there since the 80's. 4'x4' tee pads? Crumbling to pieces too. The number 5 basket has been stolen or something, I could not find it. BUT, if you are like me and need to get your disc golf fix, then this course is ok. It's also the only one around the area. Needs a little TLC, and this place will be on its way.
The layout on a couple of the holes was very cool. Nice tunnel shots from the tee.
Courses Close By
- H. V. Griffen Park, Shelbyville TN US
- Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL US
- Henry Horton State Park, Chapel Hill TN US
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US
- Barfield Crescent Park, Murfreesboro TN US
- Brahan Springs Park, Huntsville AL US
- Univ. of Ala. Huntsville (UAH), Huntsville AL US
- Cloudland Canyon State Park, Rising Fawn GA US
- Portland Park DGC, Chattanooga TN US
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US