Plays counterclockwise around perimeter of 30 acre park. Some holes meander through woods next to the scenic East Fork of the Little Miami River. 6 holes across stream on wooded hillside. Water in play on #5, 7, 8 & 16. Multiple pin and tee locations.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,335ft
Alternate Length: 6,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
28 miles east of Cincinnati. I-275 to OH-32 E exit (exit 63B), 13.5 miles east (towards Batavia) to a right on De La Palma (light), 1.2 miles to Main St. 1st tee 10 yards to right of flagpole. Practice basket by Park Info Board.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (513) 724-0656
Contact Phone #2: (513) 460-7866
Contact Name: Chris Clark
by PDGAStaff on Oct 13, 2012 at 8:22pm
A mix of open and wooded (with fair woods holes). Sometimes confusing navigation - bring map - and the rough can be HIGH. The course gets more interesting after #5.
by itryson on Nov 12, 2010 at 1:10am
A great mixture of open, woods and elevation.
Courses Close By
- Amelia, Amelia OH US
- Woodland Mound Park, Cincinnati OH US
- A. J. Jolly Park, Alexandria KY US
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY US
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US
- Mason Sports Park DGC, Mason OH US
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH US
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH US
- Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park, Independence KY US
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US