Willamette Pass Alpine Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Gondola ride to the top of the 6666’ mountain, then play back down to the lodge at 5110’. Awesome scenery (Odell Lake and Diamond Peak). $12/day or $48/season pass for gondola (bring your mtn bike). Food, drink, and discs at lodge.
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 6,948ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 8
I-5 to just south of Eugene. Take exit 188A - Hwy 58/Oakridge-Klamath Falls. Continue up Hwy 58 through Oakridge to the top of the Willamette Pass. The resort is 69 miles from Eugene and 71 miles from Bend.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Willamette Pass Alpine Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course, Bend OR US
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US
- Sundance Meadows , Bend OR US
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR US
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US