Will Rogers Park
Quick course with holes close to each other, good course for new people who your trying to get into disc golf.
11/28/11 - Windy course with some short holes. Overall the course is fun easy to play. Too bad they took the trees and technicality out of the course.
1Sep12 - The course seems to be ignored when it comes to the maintenance and upkeep. They seem to have many mini-tourneys and weekly events but none of the funds seem to be used to upgrading the baskets. Hole 16 is literally held together with baling wire and is falling apart. I am downgrading from a 2 to a 1 for this reason.
No one who is responsible for the course seems to take care to work on the course. This is another older course in OKC. I played here in High School and each time I come to OKC. If we let our courses degrade the cities will eventually take them from us. Take pride in your courses and make them a center piece of each park.
8May13 - This was my home course growing up and I am sad to see the state of disrepair it has fallen into over the years. Since my last post the same baskets that were in bad shape are in worse shape. Someone needs to put some love into this course.
It is a fun course but offers little in the way of technical obstacles. There are few trees left.
Dont play it. On windy days, it is not fun at all. All of the holes are very short.
Good course for beginners with only a couple of spots (hole 12-16)that a disc even has a chance of being lost. Good place to try for an Ace. Holes 13-18 are played next to a public pool and parking lot, but it only hinders shots on 17 and 18. Some trees make shots a challenge but for the most part this course is open. On nice days you may have quite a bit of traffic.
Courses Close By
- Dolese Youth Park, Oklahoma City OK US(5 votes)
- Southern Nazarene University, Bethany OK USNo votes yet
- Woodson Park, Oklahoma City OK US(3 votes)
- Oklahoma Christian University, Edmond OK USNo votes yet
- Wild Horse Park, Mustang OK US(1 vote)
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK USNo votes yet
- Tye F. Cunningham Disc Golf Course, Edmond OK US(2 votes)
- Arcadia Lake - Red, Oklahoma City (Edmond) OK US(2 votes)
- Arcadia Lake - Blue, Oklahoma City OK USNo votes yet
- Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Moore OK USNo votes yet