Beautiful. Short but challenging, with mowed fairways and mature trees near municipal pool.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,030ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 13 (Roddis Ave.) going north into town, turn west into park, follow road over wooden bridge to T, right to black locomotive, right entrance to loop leading to pool parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: David Tiffany #7154
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by gogreen21 on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:26am
If you can throw a disc straight then this course is to easy for you. If you happen to be in the area grab your putter and maybe a rock and that is all you need to do this course.
Courses Close By
- Braem Park, Marshfield WI US(1 vote)
- North Wood County Park, Arpin WI US(1 vote)
- Riverside Park, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- Loyal West Side Park, Loyal WI USNo votes yet
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)
- Schuster Park, Neillsville WI USNo votes yet
- Dorchester Park, Dorchester WI USNo votes yet
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI USNo votes yet
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(2 votes)