Wildcat Trace DGC
Beautiful, featuring wooded holes and rolling hills bordered by lakes and other man-made obstacles. For a true challenge, play the gold pro tees. *Dec 2013. Missing holes - no tee signs. Needs a makeover and a map posted here.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,272ft
Alternate Length: 6,487ft
Hole Length: 0
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 0
I-59 north, exit 27 take left (or right if from I-59 south) on Hwy 53. Turn left at 4 way stop on Hwy 26, then a right at next 4 way stop on Hwy 11. Straight at next 4 way stop and take 3rd left into campus. Straight to the back to Nursing/Wellness center. 1st tee on left.
First Tee: (
Email: Shane Seal
Contact Phone #2: (601) 916-0465
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Pops Davidson on Jul 23, 2012 at 12:22pm
Tried to play the course,but there was no way to follow course.No markers.A very beautiful place though with great potential
Courses Close By
- Duncan Lake DGC, Hattiesburg MS US
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US
- Paul B. Johnson State Park, Hattiesburg MS US
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US
- Keesler Air Force Base DGC, Biloxi MS US
- The Lynx DGC, Ellisville MS US
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS US