Wow! The designers of this course thought of it all. This course has outstanding multiple tee pads, very informative wooden signs, clever trails and steps from hole to hole, and one of the best signature holes I've ever seen (Hole 8). This course also has absolutely no litter on it, which shows you how much the players respect it. Make sure you can throw your plastic in every direction before you take this challenging wooded course on. My only criticism is the lack of a good mix between open and wooded holes. There really is only one hole that is not tightly wooded. I still highly recommend this course to anyone who loves a creative design and a great hike as well. My hat is off to those who took the time to construct such a beautiful sanctuary for disc golf.
I would put this course up against any around, even in the shorts! Very well kept up and well laid out. Camping right by the course. Great place to spend a weekend!
Courses Close By
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA US
- Riverside Disc Golf Course, Vinton IA US
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Pinicon Ridge Park, Central City IA US
- Legion Park, Marion IA US
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Buffalo Creek, Winthrop IA US
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA US