On the site of the 1980 Winter Olympic alpine venue. Mostly open with 3 holes taking advantage of altitude changes (#1, 7, and 9). #1 and #8 have rushing water near the target.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 2,852ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
On Hwy 86 between Lake Placid and Wilmington.
First Tee: (
Email: Dave Messner
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Steele_455 on Feb 12, 2016 at 9:57am
Very short 9 hole but has some interesting shots. Cool views of the mountain. Doesnt go up the hill very far, holes are around the base.
Courses Close By
- Twin Ponds Campground, Peru NY USNo votes yet
- Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course, Keeseville NY US(1 vote)
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US(1 vote)
- Vergennes School Disc Golf, Vergennes VT USNo votes yet
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- Stone Bridge and Caves Disc Golf Course, Pottersville NY USNo votes yet
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Champlain Disc Golf Course, Champlain NY USNo votes yet
- Sugarbush - Peak Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet