No votes yet
On the site of the 1980 Winter Olympic alpine venue. Mostly open with 3 holes taking advantage of altitude changes (#1, 7, and 9). #1 and #8 have rushing water near the target.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 2,852ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
On Hwy 86 between Lake Placid and Wilmington.
First Tee: (
Email: Dave Messner
Contact Phone #1: (518) 523-2474
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Whiteface Mountain? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US
- Sugarbush - Peak Course, Warren VT US
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT US
- Village 9 at Smuggler's Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Brewster Ridge at Smugglers Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Center Chains Disc Golf Course, Waterbury Center VT US
- Pittsford Disc Golf Course, Pittsford VT US
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US