Overall: Very short, beach frisbee style course (one ~300ft par 5) with plenty of variety. Moderate elevation and doglegs. Not bad!
Navigation/Design: Next tees are right next to baskets, but are dirt and therefore rutted. The design is fun, as there are plenty of big doglegs (one is about 180 degrees!) and elevation changes, with one hole throwing straight uphill through the woods.
Challenge: If you play their par, there are plenty of eagles and birdies to be had, but you need a variety of throws. #1 is open, the rest are moderately tight.
Summary: Short, fun course to boost the ego. Could use concrete pads and a back nine, but worth a look if you are in the area!
Courses Close By
- The Disc Golf Course at Primland, Meadows of Dan VA US
- Yadkin County Park, Yadkinville NC US
- Horizons Park, Winston-Salem NC US
- Knotty Pines, Winston Salem NC US
- Highland Hills Disc Golf Course - North Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro NC US
- Randolph Park Disc Golf Course, Dublin VA US
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US
- Ferrum College Disc Golf, Ferrum VA US
- J. Frank Wilson Memorial Park, Martinsville VA US
- Golden Hills Disc Golf Course, Blacksburg VA US