Westside Park DGC
No votes yet
Plays along a creek (water in play) with large oaks.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,292ft
Alternate Length: 2,639ft
Course Designer: John Houck
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
Hwy. 281; go west on 2nd St. for 0.7 miles to the park on the left.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Westside Park DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Galloway Hammond Rec Center, Burnet TX US
- Benbrook Park DGC, Leander TX US
- Block House Creek, Leander TX US
- Brushy Creek Sports Park DGC, Cedar Park TX US
- Williamson County DGC, Leander TX US
- Twin Parks Country Club - Parkshire, Dripping Springs TX US
- Twin Parks Country Club - Park Hill, Dripping Springs TX US
- Circle R, Circ Hill DGC, Wimberley TX US
- Austin Ridge Bible Church, Austin TX US
- Brushy Creek DGC , Round Rock TX US