Westmoreland Disc Golf Course
City courses usually don't do it for me but this one has nice shots..... quite a few trees.....well placed shots....there are a lot of people but very friendly for city folk.....got in with a bunch of kool guys..... good players all....
The park is well kept as far as foliage.....but cig butts a little paint
....that would be nice.....and meds are fine with me.... but discreet would help.....
I would also take the running path and put it on the right side of the tracks......Iwas very impressed with the local disc players..... gave Roseburg a friendly feel.........but the runners and hikers were in some cases extremely rude. .....I would say the upper snotty runner/walker's were roseburgs upper crust...lol....golf is dead long live disc golf......
Well maintained, but perhaps a bit too popular, especially with non-players. There are many makeable birdies.
small and tends to be packed w/ people. Only DGC in Eugene.
Courses Close By
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(1 vote)
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(2 votes)
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(2 votes)
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet
- Timber Linn, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Bryant Park, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR USNo votes yet