This course is a two disc course, a fairway or midrange and a putter. It's a ace run/birdie tallying course that's fun but not technical. Good beginner course. The new holes are a great addition (now a 12 hole). I try to play this course when I am in Junction and don't have time for a full round on the other courses. Pros: quick round if limited on time, ace ops on every hole and next to a grocery store. Cons: park can be busy at times, not much creativity, could get boring if played often.
This course is typical course in a city park. Nothing remarkable that would lead me to recommend it to anyone. The area is flat and not many opportunities were taken to place tees or baskets in places that would make this a unique course. The Park is pretty small and the amount of other park users made it challenging when I played. I would imagine that this is generally the rule here. It is a great addition to the local set of courses in that it is a great place to take beginners. The newer holes are a nice addition and the effort is in place to make this a decent course.
Short course criss-crossing a park. Not much imagination to it. Very crowded with lots of pedestrians.
Courses Close By
- Matchett Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US(1 vote)
- Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course, Fruita CO USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US(1 vote)
- Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Mesa CO USNo votes yet
- Gateway Canyons Resort Disc Golf, Gateway CO USNo votes yet
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US(1 vote)
- Stoney Ridge DGC, Silt CO USNo votes yet
- Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US(1 vote)
- Fire Mountain Disc Golf Course, New Castle CO USNo votes yet