West Main Park
We have played this course three times, it is very close to home. It is still brand new. The holes have been cleared, tees set but not signed, and baskets placed. Getting through the course can be a challenge without signage, and some of the baskets are so well hidden you have to walk the holes to find them before teeing off. If it is raining or wet bring mud shoes, the low areas (from the old nursery grade) are difficult to get around.
On a positive note. The course is good, very challenging, and in a great location. Once there are signs, path mulch, and (suggestion) score cards with hole maps, it will be worth a trip to play.
Also- Bring some straight flying discs. As mentioned in the course description some of the holes go through an old orchard, where there are rows of trees about 10-12' for about 225'. I think it is 7...
Courses Close By
- Campton Hills, Saint Charles IL US
- The Links at Wheeler Park, Geneva IL US
- Kaneland High School DGC, Maple Park IL US
- Jericho Lake, Aurora IL US
- Q Center DGC, St. Charles IL US
- Kress Creek Park DGC, West Chicago IL US
- Eagle Ridge Park @ Civic Center, Oswego IL US
- Panton Mill Park, South Elgin IL US
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US
- Fox Hill Disc Golf Course, Yorkville IL US