West City Park
Some long holes, some great wooded holes with a nearby river. The course can be flooded, so be prepared to play fewer than 18 holes when it's been raining. But, it's a challenge, and will require a lot of variety of shots and disc usage.
Awesome championship caliber course and definitely a hidden gem. Scenic shots with water hazards left and right and huge field shots make this course a personal favorite.
Courses Close By
- Jokerst Memorial Park, Festus MO US
- Crystal City Underground Disc Golf Course, Crystal City MO US
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO US
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, St. Louis (Ballwin) MO US
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US
- Pere Marquette Park, Ste Genevieve MO US
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US