Wapacuta Park Disc Golf Course
- A lot of fun to play. Several nice ace runs and some good hyzers (RHBH).
- Lots of locals out using the course while I was there. Nice to see the local traffic!
- Signs at every tee and ample parking near the Hole 1 tee and Holes 3/6/7.
- Very, very short course.
- Hole 8 is a fun hole and tee shot, but it is predominantly about luck as to whether you get a 2 or possibly a 4. Also, there is a fence within 8-10 feet of the basket, with no clear indication as to whether the other side is O.B.
- Areas around the tees and a few baskets are very worn.
- Getting up to the Hole 8 basket and down from the Hole 9 tee is a little dangerous...especially with rain/snow.
Other Thoughts: A quick and enjoyable experience! Hole 4 is a very difficult deuce, but otherwise scores of 19-21 are definitely possible out of more advanced players.
Courses Close By
- Faribault Middle School Disc Golf Course, Faribault MN US
- Maiden Shade, Morristown MN US
- St. Olaf College, Northfield MN US
- River Rock Disc Golf Course, Owatonna MN US
- Carleton College, Northfield MN US
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, Kenyon MN US
- K.O.A. Campground, Owatonna MN US
- Southside Park, New Prague MN US
- New Market Disc Golf Course, New Market MN US
- Hannah's Bend Park, Cannon Falls MN US