Waukon City Park Disc Golf Course
- Good variety of shots required, plus a bit of a mix between open and wooded shots.
- Good distances on holes.
- Lots of other park amenities available.
- Hole 1 sign missing (with no indication of which basket you are throwing at...a map would have been VERY helpful).
- Many/most of the baskets did not have their numbers anywhere on them...making it a little difficult to know if you were playing to the right basket.
Other Thoughts: I had a lot of fun playing this course, and I'd love to play it again! If I hadn't found a group of locals teeing off on Hole 4 though while I was looking for Hole 1, I would have had no idea where I was going once I got out of the parking lot.
hi all in 1983 Joe Stone and I started playing disc golf in the Waukon park we picked out 9 tee offs n 9 trees to hit knee high to chest high would count. Its great to see a course there now i live near the worlds first course Oak Grove Park in calif. thanks for support of the course. We called it Indian Springs disc golf.. the old spring in the park Randy Berger
Courses Close By
- Luther College Disc Golf Course, Decorah IA US(1 vote)
- NICC - Calmar Disc Golf Course, Calmar IA USNo votes yet
- Rotary Club Disc Golf at St. Feriole Island Park, Prairie du Chien WI USNo votes yet
- Trollskogen Park Disc Golf Course, Spring Grove MN USNo votes yet
- Elkader City Park Disc Golf Course, Elkader IA USNo votes yet
- East Park Disc Golf Course, Cresco IA US(1 vote)
- Harmony Disc Golf Course, Harmony MN USNo votes yet
- Twin Creeks Disc Golf Course, Hokah MN USNo votes yet
- Veteran Hills, Viroqua WI USNo votes yet
- Eagle Run, Esofea WI USNo votes yet