easy course to just saunter through. Located around a baseball field, look out for all the little kids playing.
very easy and short, great for family play, nice to have if you live near by.
I love this course. In a very nice area. No holes are very long, but they are challenging. Ninth hole is on top of a fenced in sledding hill making for a very tough initial drive. Only negative is that some of the pars are a little high, especially on the first couple holes.
Courses Close By
- Fink Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Keller/Shepard Park, Deerfield IL USNo votes yet
- Community Park West Disc Golf Course, Glenview IL USNo votes yet
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- North Shore Channel Trail, Lincolnwood IL US(2 votes)
- Edgebrook Golf Course, Chicago IL US(2 votes)
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US(2 votes)
- Margreth Riemer Reservoir, Palatine IL US(4 votes)