No votes yet
Plays through native grasses and shrubs. The longest hole is #6 at 383'. Pretty easy course with few technical shots and some wide open holes with length. PLEASE use the sign in book - with enough signatures, the city will add 9 more holes. Parking $2/day (Weds free).
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,550ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 89; exit 317. Go 3 miles south on AZ-89 then take the 3rd exit on the traffic circle onto Watson Lake Park Rd. Enter park and take 1st right down hill to parking area near the water. 1st tee at north end on left.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Watson Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- School House Gulch, Prescott AZ US
- Riverfront Park, Cottonwood AZ US
- Northern Arizona University DGC, Flagstaff AZ US
- Thorpe Park, Flagstaff AZ US
- Quail Run, Scottsdale AZ US
- McPherson Park, Flagstaff AZ US
- Arizona Snowbowl, Flagstaff AZ US
- Payson Disc Golf, Payson AZ US
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US
- Conocido Park, Phoenix AZ US