Waterloo Disc Golf
Mainly cut out of dense underbrush below a canopy of large firs and maples. Trouble off the tight fairways. Long pants and good footwear.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,406ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 at Albany; go east on Santiam Hwy/US-20 for 17.6 miles to a left on Waterloo Rd., 1 mile to a right into Waterloo County Park. Go 600' to the fenced dog park. 1st tee is 300' past that on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Kirk McAllister #29923
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Waterloo Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet
- Timber Linn, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Bryant Park, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(2 votes)
- Jerry Miller Disc Golf Course at Camp Taloali, Stayton OR US(3 votes)
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR USNo votes yet
- Corban University, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US(2 votes)
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US(3 votes)