I didnt really enjoy this course. Possibly bc I sandwiched it between the Morton and Eureka courses. Every hole is open and there are very few obstacles in the way of any shot. A lot more could be done with this course to make it entertaining.
Pretty good course, very open. I like that I could use all my discs in the course. It doesn't have any narrow parts, so its pretty good for a beginner. It does have its challenging parts too though, I've played the course about 5 times and there were a few holes that were difficult to get a par on. I understand this course has been used for regional Disc tournaments. This course has labeled the par ratings on its runs, another thing I like to see.
Courses Close By
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US
- Illinois Central College DGC, East Peoria IL US
- Lake Eureka DGC, Eureka IL US
- Bradley Park, Peoria IL US
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL US
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US
- McNaughton Park, Pekin IL US
- Shore Acres Park, Chillicothe IL US
- Limestone Community High School, Bartonville IL US
- Hopedale Park Disc Golf, Hopedale IL US