Short and generally open with parking lots and roads OB. Fairways usually restricted on one side by trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,097ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
US 218 north (Business/Wartburg Exit) into Waverly to a left on Bremer Ave., 8 blocks to a right on 12th St. NW., 2 blocks and park in the lots on the north side of 5th Ave. or by the tennis courts. 1st tee behind Waverly Manors.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Paul Klapperich
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mfritz17659 on Apr 15, 2010 at 12:01pm
Didn't like it much! Very open and still hard to navigate! I played it one time and that was good enough.
Courses Close By
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA USNo votes yet
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US(1 vote)
- Wilder Park, Allison IA USNo votes yet
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA USNo votes yet
- Greene Elementary School, Greene IA USNo votes yet
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Jaycees Disc Golf Course, New Hampton IA USNo votes yet
- Riverside, Charles City IA US(1 vote)