Warren Township Park
Wooded and not very challenging. Very open between trees so it allows miss throws to be easily recovered from. Great course for beginners. Not much variety between holes is what lacks for me and no directional guides to show where next hole is.
Pros: Nice setting through wooded area/park, variety of elevations and shots, can play around the water preferred
Cons: no signs be tees showing par or overview of the hole, if not familiar with the course it's sometimes difficult to locate the best route to the next tee, also had trouble finding the hole on the long hole (I believe #5)
Overview: nice 9 hole course worth playing, only signs could make it better.
Courses Close By
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- Oak Ridge Park, Lindenhurst IL USNo votes yet
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US(1 vote)
- Fairfield Park, Round Lake IL US(4 votes)
- Squaw Creek Gold DGC, Round Lake IL US(1 vote)
- Bevier Park, Waukegan IL US(2 votes)
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet