Just wanted to give you guys an update. We have a complete 18 hole course. I could only upload so many pictures. This course as a lot of improvements. New tee markers that are clearly marked as you can see. I know the pads are dirt, but it is packed in and for the most part level. All the baskets are intact. We meet every Tuesday at 6pm as of now.
Good to have a course in that area as there aren't many around there, but still needs some work. Went by myself and took a while to figure out where the tees were. No signs or map. The course was a good mix of gimme birdies, and challenging par shots. Scattered trees made for a couple of interesting holes. One basket was broken, and it only has 15 holes total. Really no room for 3 more. No traffic at all, but holes are played around areas designated for softball (not necessarily a field) Tough to tell where to shoot because of multiple tee markers. Hole #1 starts at the beginning parking area. Just glad they have a course around there though.
Courses Close By
- Selah Ranch - Lakeside, Talco TX US
- Selah Ranch - Creekside, Talco TX US
- Outdoor Adventure Center, Commerce TX US
- Coleman Park Disc Golf, Sulphur Springs TX US
- Northeast Texas Community College, Mount Pleasant TX US
- Trey Texas Ranch - Texas Twist, Mount Vernon TX US
- Trey Texas Ranch - Trey Deuce, Mount Vernon TX US
- Munson Park Disc Golf Course, Denison TX US
- Slayter Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Anna TX US
- The Cedars Disc Golf Course at Smith Park, Fate TX US