Waldron Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Water on 1 and 8. After 7 take a left and follow tunnel through trees and over small creek to #8 tee over the pond. After 8 turn around and go to chain link fence by end of park for #9 tee. Bugs in summer. Bring map to aid navigation. *7/13 - poorly maintained park still in disrepair - missing tee markers and overgrown.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,360ft
Alternate Length: 2,160ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
I-37; east on 358 towards NAS/CCAD Padre Island. Exit on Flour Bluff Dr. Take a right, then a left on Glenoak Dr., 0.25 mile to a right on St. Peter, then a right on St. Francis and park at the end. 1st tee to left of blue pavilion.
First Tee: (
Email: Trey Reeves
Contact Phone #1: (361) 549-4571
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Waldron Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lamar Park, Corpus Christi TX US
- Live Oak Gold, Ingleside TX US
- Live Oak Red, Ingleside TX US
- West Guth Park, Corpus Christi TX US
- Veteran Memorial Park, Beeville TX US
- Branch Nature Park, Goliad TX US
- Riverside Park, Victoria TX US
- Brackenridge Plantation Disc Golf Course, Edna TX US
- Dixieland Park, Harlingen TX US
- Freddy Gonzalez Park, Edinburg TX US