Good variety and elevation. The course layout is broken up as it utilizes different sections of the park and the tee signs need to be redone - bring the map the first time. Play Brickyard if you only have time for one course in the area.
Every course designer should come and take notes on the way wakanda is set up. Recommended for all players. This course has it all: open, wooded, short, long, uphill, downhill, water, and other hazzards. The park is big and beautiful offering many different activities. After playing this course and the surrounding courses I felt like moving here.
Courses Close By
- Brickyard, Menomonie WI US
- Menomonie Middle School, Menomonie WI US
- SDGC Practice Course, Menomonie WI US
- Lambs Creek @ Pioneer Grill, Menomonie WI US
- Axldog Acres Disc Golf Course, Boyceville WI US
- Glen Hills County Park DGC, Glenwood City WI US
- Mount Simon Park, Eau Claire WI US
- UWEC Campus 9, Eau Claire WI US
- Northstar Middle School DGC, Eau Claire WI US
- Vaughn Monson Memorial, Reeve WI US