Vista del Camino Park
Nice grass course, but lacking obstacles and elevation changes that would give this one a 5.
By far one of my favorite courses. For a groomed course it offers medium challenges for advanced players and for beginners, you'll have nice opened spaces to practice without banging every tree like a forest course. Other park users rarely get in the way unless your playing on a holiday like the 4th of July, when the clueless masses try and use the baskets as BBQ's. Plenty of space to include your dog(s) on a leash, with waste bags available along the course. Many people start at the north end on hole 12, so when you finish you can enjoy some refreshment at Duke's or head into Spinners to shop to your disc golf hearts content.
This is a great course if you like short par threes. The factor of three lakes is a great addition, especially in Arizona. Don't worry if you lose your discs in the water, the pro shops go and fish discs out approximately three times a week. The grass is also well taken care of and there is a minimal amount of trees. On the twelve hole there is a pro shop up the hill. Their website is http://www.spinnersdiscgolf.com/index.html. They also have a link for the lost discs, which is http://www.spinnersdiscgolf.com/f/Lost_and_Found1.pdf.
Courses Close By
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US(1 vote)
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Community Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ USNo votes yet
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Sweetwater, Phoenix AZ US(1 vote)
- Fountain Hills Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ US(7 votes)
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)