This is the first course we have ever played, because it is the closest to the City if Buffalo. We had a lot of fun, and it was perfect for beginners. I am sure more advanced players would be bored because it is short and not very challenging.
The park is well maintained and shaded. It is also easy to get to from two different bike trails. But it is busy with a lot of people using the shelters. I would recommend to any novice that wants to try the sport out.
the equivalent to a pitch and putt. Poor design around a picnic area.
This course should be removed! its poorly taking care of,and its to short to even be considered a course! its a waste of space especially when you have elderly men hitting golf balls towards you on a DISC golf course,overall it was a disgrace to the sport and people will get a bad impression on this sport if they play there first without experiencing other great courses
Courses Close By
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US(4 votes)
- Lighthouse Disc Golf Course at Como Lake, Lancaster NY US(3 votes)
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US(3 votes)
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY USNo votes yet
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US(2 votes)
- Angry Apple, Darien Center NY USNo votes yet
- Black Diamond Disc Golf Course at Emery Park, South Wales NY US(3 votes)