Van Buren Golf Center
This is the course that is the closest to my home so I play it about twice a month. It is a technical course as you have many trees and the baskets are placed usually on hills under the trees behind the greens. I like it because I get to work on the short game - but watch the wind, it can be tricky when going for the target. I agree that it is a bummer to pay - but it is half of regular golf, and when looking at the other courses around my area that are for free - $6-$10 bucks isn't bad.
Its sad that you have to pay more than $10 for disc golf! Get multi pass or all day access for $7. Hole sponsors and more tournaments! great course but way too expensive!
Courses Close By
- Rancho Jurupa Park, Riverside CA US
- River Walk, Corona CA US
- Prado Regional Park DGC, Chino CA US
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA US
- Glen Helen Regional Park DGC, San Bernardino CA US
- Ford Park, Redlands CA US
- Thousand Pines Christian Camp DGC, Crestline CA US
- Yucaipa Regional Park DGC, Yucaipa CA US
- Frontier Park , Tustin CA US
- Deerfield Park 9, Irvine CA US