Valley View Park
Nice 9 hole course, could certainly use 9 more and would be an even better course to play. Didn't think much of the course until hole #4 - I like it because you let your guard down thinking, simple little 9 hole course and then.... BAM, your in the woods. And the creativity begins. You MUST wear bug spray, or maybe it was the day that I went, but better safe than sorry. I threw my putter and some mid ranges that I know go straight, but, played it twice and second time tried to go low, lots of trees.. Nice upkeep.
A well balanced course, from open fields to deep wooded areas. Wish there were 9 more holes to go with this.
This is where I play most often, my fave. It's a clean park, with a mix of open and wooded fairways. Just about every basket has something fun and interesting about it. I find myself throwing every style on this course. #4 is difficult to find for a first timer here. After #3, walk along the path to a small bridge. Across the bridge, walk up the hill to the left and you'll see the tee pad. #4, #6, and #8 offer challenging fairways, that are wooded, and twist both left and right.
Courses Close By
- Canoe Creek State Park, Hollidaysburg PA US
- Prince Gallitzin State Park, Patton PA US
- Circleville Park Disc Golf, State College PA US
- Bedford School District DGC, Bedford PA US
- Shawnee State Park, Schellsburg PA US
- Getty Heights Park, Indiana PA US
- IUP College Lodge, Indiana PA US
- Pine Ridge Park, Blairsville PA US
- Timberlink Golf Course, Ligonier PA US
- Wilson College, Chambersburg PA US