Valley Park DGC
Great course for introducing someone to the game. Also great for everything up to high-level intermediate. Experts may lose interest here. Really great 18 hole layout and a lot of fun. Very relaxed style of play here. Enter the park just south of the Rec Center at the Softball fields. There is a map of the course at the west end of the parking lot.
Valley Park DGC is a pleasant edition to the salt lake area course list. Surrounded by classic park amenities like softball, playgrounds, and a swimming complex, VPDGC is providing a positive community image for disc golf. The course is surround by a paved running path where all the tee boxes have ended up, and locals us them to mark OB/Island hole rules. The The Front 9 provides pristine grass, young trees, and slight hills, while the back nine lays-out over an overgrown flat barren field(witch is why I have to give it a 2/5). But still worth checking out, fo sure!
Courses Close By
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US
- University of Utah Disc Golf, Salt Lake City UT US
- Beacon Hills Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US
- Saratoga Hills, Saratoga Springs UT US
- Falcons Nest, Hill Air Force Base UT US
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US