Upper Ross Park
Great course! The park is very attractive and the holes are well placed. There is a nice variety of hole lengths, though none are really long. Plenty of trees and precise shots required. Holes 6-9 are very cool and make good use of the park's natural features. #8 is particularly cool with the hole tucked back into a gap in the rock wall. If you're in the area, it's worth a few rounds. I wish I lived closer to Pocatello.
Very fun course. Perfect for beginners. It's in a nice grassy park with big trees, and lots of shade.
Courses Close By
- Bengal Ridge at ISU, Pocatello ID US
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID US
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID US
- Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Lava Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Boulder Bar at Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Soda Springs Disc Golf Course at Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID US
- Woodland Hills, Ammon ID US