University of South Alabama
No votes yet
Beautiful, with stately trees and gently rolling terrain. Each hole has a distinct character. Pro level, with water OB on 2 holes and road OB on many others. Play after 5 pm or on weekends while school is in session. Redesigned in 2012.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
I-65; Springhill Ave. exit. Go west past Municipal (Langan) Park (RR engine) to a left on University, to a right on Old Shell. Right on Stadium Blvd. Go around roundabout and turn onto Aubrey Green Drive. Park near Grounds Warehouse / Maintenance Garage.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at University of South Alabama? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Langan Municipal Park, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Municipal Gold Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL US(1 vote)
- MRAG Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Baker High School, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Springhill Hobbit Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Chickasabogue County Park - New Ridge, Eight Mile AL USNo votes yet
- Chickasabogue County Park - Original, Eight Mile AL US(2 votes)
- Chickasaw Community Park, Chickasaw AL US(3 votes)
- The Path, Saraland AL US(1 vote)