University of Idaho
Decent course. It could use some more obstacles. It does have a nice variety of hole lengths and elevation changes. #s 4 and 9 are potential ace holes. If you're in Moscow, it's worth playing a couple of rounds.
definitely not the best course I've played. With the sunnyside park course in pullman available only 10 miles away I would rather play there, but if you are in the area it's probably worth a look. 9 hole course that tries to make use of slight changes in elevation. Course runs through an overflow parking lot for sporting events and around some older buildings. not too many obstacles so you don't have to worry too much about losing your disc.
easy to navigate
difficult to lose discs
good course for beginners
not very challenging
minimal obstacles/changes in elevation
This is the course I learned on. Minus the weeds because the University never mows the course and that often holes 2 and 3 can't be played due to tailgating or other events/uses, this course rocks.
Lots of challenges from elevation, buildings, trees, and weather that make this course a must if your on the Palouse. The course is only crowded on nice afternoons in spring, the rest of the year it's absolutely dead. Hole 9 also offers great oppurtunities for those who want to work on getting their first ace.
Courses Close By
- Sunnyside Park, Pullman WA US(5 votes)
- Sunset Park Disc Golf, Lewiston ID US(3 votes)
- Hells Gate State Park, Lewiston ID USNo votes yet
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Corbin Park Disc Golf Course, Post Falls ID US(1 vote)
- Panhandle Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Cherry Hill, Coeur d'Alene ID US(1 vote)
- Jack Crawford Memorial Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet
- Jamboree Disc Golf at Camp Sekani, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Miller Park, Fairchild Air Force Base WA USNo votes yet