This course is horrible! They have no markers, no course signs, and most of the tee are hard to find as they are not cemented, graveled, or marked. They do not maintain this course well, the last time I played it, it was grown-up horribly! I'd rather play Sertoma Field or Anderson Civic Centre
This was my first time playing the course.
My first impression of the course was good in that you drive through it to get to the parking area at the beack park. Most of the course is open, with no obstructions. Of course this makes several of the holes sort of boring in that the open ones come one after another from 8 or so through 13. Almost identical in fact.
None of the holes have sign posts. I was surprised at this. There are no indicators of what par is. No cement tee pads. It is for this reason that I can not rate the course over three.
Helpful info: Take mosquito repelent for holes 1 - 4. They will eat you alive there in the shaded areas next to the water.
All in all, my opinion of this course is it could be so much better. The layout is good but like I said, no marker posts or maps of holes posted. No way to know what pars are.
Courses Close By
- Mountain View Park DGC, Clemson SC US
- Clemson U. Outdoor Lab, Pendleton SC US
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US
- Shaver Recreation Center, Seneca SC US
- City Beach DGC @ Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US
- Sertoma Field, Walhalla SC US
- The Trails DGC, Anderson SC US
- Tamassee DAR School, Tamassee SC US
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC US
- Chattooga Belle Farm, Long Creek SC US