Unami Creek Park DGC
No votes yet
In a mostly wooded community park. First 3 holes are pretty open - the remainder heavily wooded. Elevation and water in play.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,137ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: 1
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Exit 44 off PA Turnpike; left on Rte. 663 (John Fries Hwy), 1.2 mile to a right on Allentown Rd., then left on Parkview Dr. to parking lot on the right. Take paved trail at far left corner of parking lot nearest restrooms and playground. Follow trail, then stay left onto gravel trail up toward pavilion and 1st tee on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Fred Retter
Contact Phone #1: (215) 260-0969
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Unami Creek Park DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Salford Township Community Park, Tylersport PA US
- Sellersville DGC, Sellersville PA US
- Ace Eight DGC at DeSales, Center Valley PA US
- Branchwood Park DGC, Franconia PA US
- Nockamixon State Park, Quakertown PA US
- South Mountain Park, Bethlehem PA US
- Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown PA US
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US
- Plains Park DGC, Hatfield PA US