Twin Creeks Campground
No votes yet
Good balance of open and wooded holes. Very challenging, with plenty of elevation, a large pond and a beautiful view. Long layout is par 58. No fee to play. Donations accepted.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,075ft
Alternate Length: 5,980ft
Course Designer: Steve Vantangoli / Hank Foss
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
15N or 15S to Addison/Erwin exit. Take Rte. 417 towards Addison, right on Rte.119. Go 4.9 miles to a left on Rte. 21. Go 0.75 mile to a right on Hubbard Rd. 2 miles to course on right.
Contact Phone #1: (607) 359-2186
Contact Name: Steven Vantangoli
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Twin Creeks Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hickory Hill Camping Resort, Bath NY US
- Denison Park, Corning NY US
- Naples Town Park DGC, Naples NY US
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY US
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US
- Robison Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY US
- 5&20 Disc Golf @ Lakefront Park, Geneva NY US
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US
- Panther Highlands DGC, Dryden NY US
- Emerson Park DGC, Auburn NY US