Twin Creeks Campground
No votes yet
Good balance of open and wooded holes. Very challenging, with plenty of elevation, a large pond and a beautiful view. Long layout is par 58. No fee to play. Donations accepted.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,075ft
Alternate Length: 5,980ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Steve Vantangoli / Hank Foss
15N or 15S to Addison/Erwin exit. Take Rte. 417 towards Addison, right on Rte.119. Go 4.9 miles to a left on Rte. 21. Go 0.75 mile to a right on Hubbard Rd. 2 miles to course on right.
Email: Steven Vantangoli
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Twin Creeks Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hickory Hill Camping Resort, Bath NY USNo votes yet
- Denison Park, Corning NY US(1 vote)
- Naples Town Park Disc Golf Course, Naples NY US(1 vote)
- Swain Resort Disc Golf, Swain NY USNo votes yet
- Climbing Bines Brewery and Hop Farm, Penn Yan NY US(1 vote)
- The Ridge Campground, Mt. Morris NY USNo votes yet
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- Robison Disc Golf Course in Palmer Woods, Ithaca NY US(1 vote)
- SUNY Geneseo Disc Golf Course, Geneseo NY USNo votes yet