Rolling, grassy terrain, pines and hardwoods on 1-5. #6 is a spectacular downhill shot into the Big Sioux River Valley. 7-15 weave through the sparsely wooded river bottom. Finish uphill through the woods on #16-18.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 5,113ft
Alternate Length: 6,022ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-90, exit onto I-229 and go south 10 miles to exit at Cliff Ave., 0.25 mile south just over the Big Sioux River to the park entrance. From I-29, exit onto I-229 and go east about 5 miles to the Cliff Ave exit. Then same as above. 1st tee in upper part of park.
First Tee: (
Email: John Wheeler
Contact Phone #2: (605) 553-3298
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by tyry222 on Jul 16, 2010 at 8:22am
Well built course on open and wooded terrain. The to go maps of the course need some work as hose have changed. First time play was confusing and we could not find hole 4. Good course but signs need some work.
Courses Close By
- Big Sioux Disc Golf Course, Brandon SD US
- Pioneer Park, Brandon SD US
- Rez Park, Hills MN US
- Baltic Heights Disc Golf, Baltic SD US
- Watchdog Disc Golf Course, Beresford SD US
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Pipestone MN US
- Adrian Disc Golf Course, Adrian MN US
- Lake Herman Disc Golf Course, Madison SD US
- Northwest Park DG Course, Madison SD US
- Roadside Park Disc Golf, Alton IA US