This is a great course, lots of variety. Well-maintained. Can be very busy at times. As a bonus, the entry road goes directly over a dam just a mile from the course, so its a nice trip.
Great Landscape - weaving in and out of the woods. Typically quite crowded compared to other courses in the area.
amzing place.... good luck on the back 9, just trust me its difficult but always a blast
played the course in the early 80s had a great time was still kinda rough going. i am from waukon iowa live north of los angels calif played at Oak Grove Park in Pasadena the worlds first course keep up the fun
This course has a little bit of everything.
A couple short ace runs, a couple of holes in heavy woods, a few elevation change shots, and lots of trees on every hole. Lots of different shots required.
Couldn't ask for a better home course. Very fun!
Course in generally VERY crowded. Mid summer afternoons will have groups on every hole. Best played early in the morning, or the last round before the sun goes down.
Nice challenge for the day. Play with some friends and injoy. This course keeps you wanting more.
Another very well maintained course! There are a couple easy, short holes that you have to birdie because if you play from the long tees you will catch some bogies!
Lucky enough to have had this the first course I've played on. It is a fantastically upkept course that will require you to use your full array of throws as the course uses obstacles, length, height changes, wooded area, and blind shots. While the course can be busy during prime hours, it is always a joy to play.
Courses Close By
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US(4 votes)
- Peninsula Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA US(3 votes)
- Wetherby Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Vernon Nature Park, Mt. Vernon IA USNo votes yet
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US(2 votes)
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA USNo votes yet
- Cruise Park Course, Mechanicsville IA USNo votes yet
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Tipton City Park, Tipton IA USNo votes yet