Most fun I've had in a while. A must play! Well maintained, and very cool holes, also with a little fake Chicago skyline to throw above on hole 12, never seen anything like it. ( Warning: A bit hard to follow. )
And the Tree Gods have eaten my disc. The swamp holes are awesome!
Well maintained and challenging. Long and short concrete tees. Great mix of shot types and landscape changes.
Courses Close By
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US
- Lewis University DGC, Romeoville IL US
- West Park, Joliet IL US
- Haine's Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US
- Avery Preserve, Plainfield IL US
- Round Barn, Manhattan IL US
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US
- Community Park, Channahon IL US
- The Oaks, Mokena IL US
- Doogan Park, Orland Park IL US