Next to Cedar River, with lots of trees and some difficult holes. Accuracy is key. Well-kept park with picnic facilities. Designed by Ed Headrick in 1977, installed in 1978.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,455ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ed Headrick
Center St. north from 1st St., over the 1st bridge then right into the park.
First Tee: (
Travis Bebout #20360
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mfritz17659 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:53am
Fun but short! Some pads are right next to each other so it can feel crowded at times!
Courses Close By
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA USNo votes yet
- Wartburg College, Waverly IA US(1 vote)
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA USNo votes yet
- Milky Way Galaxy Disc Golf Course, Reinbeck IA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA USNo votes yet
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Wilder Park, Allison IA USNo votes yet