No votes yet
Follows a winding creek with a good number of trees on almost every hole. Short but good - challenging.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Other
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
U.S. 81 north from Salina or south from Concordia; east on U.S. 24 for 10 miles to Miltonvale turnoff. 1st tee by the Lions Club sign across from athletic field.
First Tee: (
Email: Damen Warkentin
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tootleville Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Airport Park Disc Golf Course, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- City Park, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- Solomon City Park, Solomon KS USNo votes yet
- Rocky Pond, Belleville KS USNo votes yet
- Thomas Park, Salina KS USNo votes yet
- Brown Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Abilene KS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park, Beloit KS US(1 vote)
- Lakewood Park, Salina KS USNo votes yet
- Randolph Disc Golf Course, Randolph KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Salina, Salina KS USNo votes yet