Tom Triplett Disc Golf Course
Great course! Very well designed, marked and maintained. Beyond challenging! With 3 different levels for t-pads it accommodates all level of play.
This course has some nice long holes - some out in the open. It won't be long till you find yourself in the woods. A clever design has you weaving through the woods until the end. As a New England player, I'm more accustomed to hills and found this course to be relatively level.
Courses Close By
- The Sarge at Sergeant Jasper Park, Hardeeville SC US
- Hover Links, Hilton Head Island SC US
- Gascoigne Park Disc Golf Course, St. Simons Island GA US
- East Georgia College Disc Golf Course, Swainsboro GA US
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US
- Fuller Park Disc Golf, Barnwell SC US
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US
- Crestwood Golf Club, Denmark SC US
- Tidal Creek at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US