this may be the hardist course i've played yet. it is very nice with some very challenging holes. if you consider your self a sirious disc golfer, you absolutly must play this course. there was some tree damage from a tornado, and 3 holes were shut down for a while, but they are back in service. there is a natural cold water (freezing- you dont want to have to get your disc out of there) spring you can see to the bottom with ease running through the course which adds much character. i give the course a 9.5 out of 10 rating for toughness, and highly recommend it.
Loved it. Really a great course. I was there on a really muddy, rainy, windy, and cold May weekday, but on a nice day I'm sure this course is absolutely gorgeous. The only complaint I have is that holes 15-27 seem a little poorly planned and organized. We got lost a LOT. Maybe switching a few around would make it easier to follow? We also couldn't find any maps, so that didn't help any... But other than that, loved the course. Thanks a lot.
I like this course alot! They have good distances, variety of shots, multiple tees, tight and open shots. They did lose alot of trees with a Tornado going right through the park. The loss of those trees has totally changed the look of alot of the holes. I think they might be looking into redesigning the course layout, since they did lose all of those trees which left alot of holes pretty simple and wide open. I can't wait to see what they can do with the course!
Courses Close By
- Driesner Park, Austin MN US
- Clarks Grove Disc Golf Course, Clarks Grove MN US
- Grand Meadow School Disc Golf Course, Grand Meadow MN US
- Riverland Community Disc Golf Course, Albert Lea MN US
- Tall Grass Disc Golf Course at Bancroft Bay Park, Albert Lea MN US
- Oak Island Disc Golf Course at Bancroft Bay Park, Albert Lea MN US
- Northwood Disc Golf Course, Northwood IA US
- Bear Cave Park, Stewartville MN US
- Lion's Park Disc Golf Course, Kasson MN US
- K.O.A. Campground, Owatonna MN US