This course is a total joke. There are no tee pads and the cheat grass is knee deep. Do not waste your time going to this "course." The baskets should be pulled and used somewhere else.
Challenging course with great views of the reservoir. Secluded and all but guaranteed to have to yourself. Good design that takes advantage of the naturally hilly terrain.
Courses Close By
- Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO US
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US
- CSU Badlands, Fort Collins CO US
- Oxbow Disc Golf Course, Windsor CO US
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US
- River Ranch Disc Golf Course, Johnstown CO US
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US
- Thompson Valley HS, Loveland CO US
- The Outback Disc Golf Course, Greeley CO US