Probably the best "in town" courses in the south. It really is a great walk through the woods with pretty easy shots and a variety of opportunities. I played there almost daily and never had to worry about anything, sometimes playing a course alone can be dangerous at an "in town" course, but felt very safe. Great ace shots a plenty! Playing at night can be crowded and also there is a baseball field adjoining where little league plays frequently, so just be aware and play on! Great layed out course, good signs and well manicured are all winners in my book.
This course is one of the best courses in the state. This course is not the longest course you are going to play. It is one of the shortest course you will play. Noodle arms like me where birds are very possible on many holes it is fun. Great Ace opportunities. The only complaint I have is I wish it had 1-3 more holes over 300 feet.
Nice course. Starts off with some short teasers, but it'll get you throwing once you get into it.
Courses Close By
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC US
- Gower Park, Greenville SC US
- Furman University, Greenville SC US
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC US
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC US
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC US
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US
- Shoally Creek, Boiling Springs SC US
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US
- Edwin M. Griffin Preserve, Spartanburg SC US