Played this course a week or so after rain and ground was pretty mushy and muddy. (Rained hard a day later and this area became a river!) Probably usually not a problem. A little boring and not very scenic but defineatly better than no course. Good course for beginners due to big wide open area. Kudos to those who decide to use this area for something. Decent tee boxes and baskets.
Location is convenient for West Valley golfers.
There's a little elevation involved since it's basically played back and forth across a wash.
Very monotonous, borderline boring. Then again, before going here I'd only disc golfed at DeLaveaga.
Some of the holes are a lot longer than they seem for some reason. A few times I threw short because I misjudged the actual distance to the hole.
I personally won't bother going here again.
Nearly all of the holes criss-cross a retention area with knee high grass and a stinky creek running down the center - not a great deal of variety here. Also, very little shade makes it brutal during the summer. Bring water. Seriously.
easy but fun bring lots of water you are in the sun for 90% of the round
Good course to test your arm! Very forgiving for those lacking accuracy as there are few trees and obstacles, but most holes are 350+ feet. This course will also do you well for practicing your elevation putting, lots of ups and downs. Usually, this is accompanied by a slight wind to increase putting difficulties. Overall a very lengthy coures to test your "D". Takes about 2 hrs to play at a decent pace.
Courses Close By
- Conocido Park, Phoenix AZ US(2 votes)
- Sweetwater, Phoenix AZ US(1 vote)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(5 votes)
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US(1 vote)
- Vista del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Sundance Park, Buckeye AZ US(1 vote)
- Fiesta Lakes Disc Golf Course, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Fountain Hills Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ US(7 votes)