-Gorgeous front 9.
-Challenging for intermediate players.
-I would love to play this course over and over again to develop my short drives and approaches.
-Well maintained and technical.
-The back 9 is away from the water hazards but closer to the road, watch out for cars.
There is a walking/bike trail cutting through most of a the holes so you need to wait for walkers and bikers to pass through before teeing off.
Courses Close By
- Lake Park, Winona MN US
- The Woods at St. Mary's, Winona MN US
- St. Charles Disc Golf Course, St. Charles MN US
- Rowe Park, Onalaska WI US
- Pettibone Park, La Crosse WI US
- Twin Creeks Disc Golf Course, Hokah MN US
- Bulldog Run Disc Golf Course, Plainview MN US
- West Side Park, Eyota MN US
- Jaycee Park Disc Golf Course, Wabasha MN US
- Mill Creek Park, Chatfield MN US