-Gorgeous front 9.
-Challenging for intermediate players.
-I would love to play this course over and over again to develop my short drives and approaches.
-Well maintained and technical.
-The back 9 is away from the water hazards but closer to the road, watch out for cars.
There is a walking/bike trail cutting through most of a the holes so you need to wait for walkers and bikers to pass through before teeing off.
Courses Close By
- West Lake Disc Golf Course at Lake Park, Winona MN US(2 votes)
- The Woods at St. Mary's, Winona MN USNo votes yet
- Arctic Springs Disc Golf Course, Galesville WI USNo votes yet
- St. Charles Disc Golf Course, St. Charles MN US(1 vote)
- Rowe Park, Onalaska WI USNo votes yet
- Pettibone Park, La Crosse WI US(1 vote)
- Twin Creeks Disc Golf Course, Hokah MN USNo votes yet
- Bulldog Run Disc Golf Course, Plainview MN USNo votes yet
- West Side Park, Eyota MN US(2 votes)
- Jaycee Park Disc Golf Course, Wabasha MN USNo votes yet