Was a mix of disc golf and Survivor. 3.5 hours. Risk of loosing your disc with every throw. Over grown ravines and slopes that will love to eat our disc. Great layout if only they would only cut some of the grass near the trail so there is at least somewhere safe to try to throw to.
That said, it was great fun. An adventure. Be sure to stop at the visitor center and get a course map. You will need it. And maybe a compass. Or a sextant! Ha ha.
Courses Close By
- Keyes Peak Disc Golf, Florence WI USNo votes yet
- Florence Disc Golf Course, Florence WI USNo votes yet
- Northland Pines Schools, Eagle River WI USNo votes yet
- Camp Luther Pines, Three Lakes WI USNo votes yet
- Iron Mountain City Park, Iron Mountain MI USNo votes yet
- Three Lakes High School, Three Lakes WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Camp Disc Golf Course, Sugar Camp WI US(1 vote)
- Almon Park Disc Golf Course, Rhinelander WI USNo votes yet
- Brandy Lake Disc Golf Course, Woodruff WI USNo votes yet
- Ishpeming Al Quaal Rec Area Disc Golf Course, Ishpeming MI USNo votes yet